As it's Tanabata celebrations going on, we went to the temple close to Tokyo Tower. It was difficult to walk in the shoes, but with time I got used to it. At the temple we wrote wishes on papers, and tied them to trees.
Then we went to the Tokyo Tower. Free entry for everyone wearing yukatas, so it was good.
The view from the tower is impressive. We stayed there 'til sunset and it was a beautiful view to watch.
With time we all got really hungry, so we ate at a restaurant in one of Tokyo Tower's bottom floors.
cool! Tanabata! That's awesome! I want to experience that holiday once! ^__^ yukatas!! I <333 I can't wait to get my own! XD lol awww! cute pink mascot thingy! It's super adorable!! I hug! XP Yay! more yummy food! :F yum! hahaha enter the Tokyo tower for free if your wearing a yukata! wow what a lucky day! I would love to go to the Tokyo tower! hope you have more fun! ^x^
ReplyDeleteHello guys, you look so cool in your yukatas. =)
ReplyDeleteCheers.