We went with all our luggage to Machida. It was quite a trouble since it was so crowded at some places. Shibuya were very crowded.. as usual.
Well, finally we are here in Machida at Ken & Amanda's place. Tomorrow Rebecca and me are leaving to go to South Korea. We will stay there for a week; then head back to Japan for one more week.
Not sure if I will update my blog tomorrow, but we'll see.
Sayonara, Musashi-seki.
o.O I WANT THAT FINAL FANTASY DISSIDIA SODA CAN!!!! *grrr* XD *cries* jk lol why couldn't you get a shot of Cloud??!! T^T XD jk it's so pretty! too bad when I get to Japan I wont be able to get that! T^T geez I'm such a collector geek XD have fun in Korea!
ReplyDeleteÅhåhåå.. Final Fantasy! :'<
ReplyDeleteFan Johan du måste höra Raised fist låt dom har släppt från deras nya platta som kommer om 50, den är helt insane och sjukt bra! vilket jävla tryck det är i den. Vi ska lyssna på den när du kommer hem, btw jag tror jag hänger på till närcon, ska gadda mig samma vecka men ska nog inte krocka med närcon! men vi hörs mer när du kommer hem. Lycka till fan i Korea! Kommer gå bra när du träffar dina parents mannen.
ReplyDeletehave a safe trip!
ReplyDeletehope you two have a wonderful time in S. Korea!! <3
Hey, this is Hyunjung I think that you are supposed to arriave at Korea tonight, is that right? I hope i can meet you on Friday!! when you arrived at guest house in MAPO, please let me know asap!
ReplyDelete