We arrived at Incheon Airport about 9 pm yesterday (Wednesday). It feels... undescribable.. very strange. It took about two hours 'til we arrived to the guesthouse here in Mapo-gu in Seoul. It's a very nice, big guesthouse with lots of other guests from different parts of the world.
Today we met the worker at Social Welfare Society who helped me get in contact with my biological mother. She was a very nice person, and even treated us a good meal at an excellent bulgogi restaurant.
At evening, after taking a nap, we met up with Cecilia & Hyunjung with her boyfriend. It was very fun. Actually I have been talking with Cecilia & Hyunjung for about 4 years online, so finally we got to meet each other in real life.
We went to a good, inexpensive bar; drank and had fun.
After that Cecilia, me and Rebecca went around to look in alot of shops in the area (Hongdae), and ended up in Starbucks after a while cause of me getting hungry.
Yay! I'm glad you guys landed safely in South Korea!! and I'm very happy that you met your mom!!! yummy food! they all look so delicious!! *stomach growls* lol I love Korean food so much! everything looks so tasty!! I hope you have fun in South Korea!! :D
ReplyDeleteI didn't meet my mom.
ReplyDeleteoh! sorry I read wrong! >.< I apoligize! so sorry! well I hope you meet your mom soon! :D
ReplyDeleteI can imagine that you must be so overjoyed with this wonderful event of meeting your mother. Rebecca hope you are having a wonderful time as well. So sorry I haven't been commeting on all your posts. I have been to Ljungskile and now is the time to prepare myself for the reexam in August. Cheers to your successful vacation. Cool swedish regards. Thank you very much for all the vidios I get to see about your incredible trip.
ReplyDelete