Tuesday, 14 July 2009

Karaoke!!!

At Sunday we went to Harajuku. It was really crowded. Quite obvious since it was Sunday.

We went around in a few shops, and after a while we met up with Hide outside Laforet. We went shopping for a while, then headed to Shinjuku to some gaming centres to play games, and then ended up in a very good izakaya. We at first ordered a big jug of beer, but got a regular sized beer. As they realized their misunderstanding, we got a regular beer plus the big beer for the same price as one. Very good service. We also ordered some tasty sidedishes, which were surprisingly good!

At last we went to Karaoke around midnight, and also paid for nomihodai (to drink alcoholic beverages as much you want, 'til 5 in the morning!)
We had an awesome time together. And yeah, I actually sung. Horribly offtune. Still.... awesome night together.

Cheers, Hide!

Today we slept all day. At least 'til about 7 in the evening. Rebecca, me and Malin went for a walk around Musashi-seki.



1 comment:

  1. yay! more shopping! clothes shoppig or souvenir shopping or electronics shopping or plushie shopping? XD I'm lame I must know! XP Harajuku on a sunday! did you see lots of cosplayers? and were they cool looking? I must see for myslef one day!! n__n hahaha! of course! Jumbo sized beer! XD but it's all good! probably was very tasty! Drink all you want til 5am! O.o whoa! major hangover? lol yea! you sang! hahaha I would've wanted to hear that :P must've been a fun day! it sounded fun! well have more fun exploring Japan today! ^w^

    ReplyDelete