skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, 13 August 2009
Been lazy lately
Yeah, obviously.
And no updates from Närcon? Well, I didn't spend that much time there.
Well, I will continue blogging, so I'll keep you guys updated.
See you around..
1 comment:
Anonymous
16 August 2009 at 03:50
In the name of love-snubben som sjunger? Feett bra ju.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you reading my blog?
What do you look most forward to hear about..?
What would you like to see more of in my blog?
What language should I record my videos in?
Contents
Adachi-ku
Akihabara
Beverages
Countdown
Disneyland
Dongdaemun
Ebisu
Ewha's Woman University
Food
Gangnam
Ginza
Gyeongbokgung
harajuku
Hongdae
Ikebukoro
karaoke
Machida
Mapo-gu
Matsuri
Musashi-Seki
Myongdong
narita
Note
Purikura
roppongi
Seoul
shibuya
shin-okubo
Shinjuku
Takeshita-dori
video
Yokohama
Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2009
(62)
▼
August
(2)
Been lazy lately
Tokyo Disneyland!
►
July
(25)
►
June
(35)
Followers
In the name of love-snubben som sjunger? Feett bra ju.
ReplyDelete