We strolled around, looked in some stores and ate some delicious ramen. The ramen was great, but I still find it hard to eat it the way that the Japanese people do it. I have to get used to it!
I bought a magazine at a store, as I want some inspiration with hairstyles and clothing. I really love Japanese fashion.
I can't sleep right now, and it's in the middle of the night which sucks..
Well, hope I can get enough rest...
heheh yes who doesn't love the vending machines? XD I laugh facial! XD so cute! ^x^ yummy coffe!I'm always commenting on the food! XD cuz I love food! ooooh that soup looks good! I'll have to try it someday! ^w^
ReplyDeletetröjan :DD<3
ReplyDeleteMåste bara säga att jag älskar tröjan! Snackar många Japanska med dig ellerrrr?? :P
ReplyDeleteOch WOT WOT jag kan läsa lite av det på Japanska på tröjan, eftersom det är Kinesiska tecken. :D:D:D
ååh det där kaffet är så gott... borde starta inport!!
ReplyDeleteaaah~ hah! vad söt t-shirt! "i don't speak japanese" ,XD du laddar alltid upp massa mat bilder. jag blir hungrig. :< /greta
ReplyDelete